I Feel Like I Know You From Somewhere...

I have been following some bloggers for so long, I feel as if I know them, do you know what I mean? It's kind of a sad thing that none of them would know me, and I know them SO well, like I know their cat's name Blogging has become such a big part of my daily life, it's all bloggers on my toolbar! I feel like posting some images from some of my favorite bloggers that I have been following for (some) years, below. Le Blog de Betty The Stylish Wanderer Park & Cube Christeric The Cherry Blossom Girl Fashion Toast Natalie off Duty Late Afternoon Sea of Shoes These are only 7% of the fashion blogs I read, but they are my favorite. I will post the picture blogs I read daily soon.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the shoes in these pictures! That's my favorite part of fashion and probably the only part a know a bit about. I'm hopeless with most of the other bits :L

    ReplyDelete